The team at the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation works hard every day to achieve our mission of making breast cancer history and we are so thankful for your support. Because of your generosity we have exceeded our year-end fundraising goal and raised $310,725!
Because of YOU, this year we will be able to:
- Engage more women in the Army of Women, accelerating groundbreaking research into the causes of breast cancer. October 2013 marks the five year anniversary of the Army of Women and in that time 81,500 members have participated in the 70 studies launched by our partner researchers.
- Fuel our own research studying the biome of the breast ducts where ALL breast cancer begins. This is research that is not being done anywhere else.
- Educate the public on breast cancer and women’s health through our website, blog and media outreach campaign.
- Launch a mobile application for the Health of Women Study allowing virtually everyone to participate in this groundbreaking cohort study.
- Help us make breast cancer history!
P.S. To learn more about the impact we are making, please read our Annual Report.
Dr. Susan Love Naz Sykes
President Executive Director