Now you can Act with Love by hosting a fundraising event! Put together a group of colleagues, a team, a band of family members and friends who are dedicated and passionate about supporting the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, focused on finding the cause of breast cancer. Hosting a fundraising event is a wonderful way to support a family member, friend or co-worker who has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and it’s so easy to get started!
The Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation will guide you every step of the way, providing you with all the tools you and your friends need to put on a successful fundraiser! Our tool kit comes complete with official Act with Love event posters, breast cancer information and educational materials, event tips and fundraising ideas. As a partner of the Foundation, you become an integral part of our team, and we will assist you in reaching your fundraising goals.
Can’t wait to get started? Click here to fill out an online application and tell us about your fundraising event idea!
Have questions or want to talk with our special events team? Email email@example.com - we’re here to help!
Benefits of planning your next fundraising event with DSLRF:
- Access to our Act with Love name and logo, if needed
- Your event will be added to our listing of upcoming events on the DSLRF website
- Educational information on breast cancer and materials to distribute at your event
- Connection with local volunteers in your area, who can attend your event as your personal DSLRF spokesperson
- The resources to create an online fundraising page specifically for your event
- A personal support relationship with DSLRF staff, who will guide you every step of the way
We hope you join our group of supporters who help fund our innovative research programs by personally giving or fundraising for the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation each year!